Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Can you believe its 2011?!?!  Where did the time go?  As the New Year begins many people reflect on the pass year and set goals for the upcoming year.  For me, 2010 was a great year.  I experienced the birth of my beautiful baby girl, Lauryn.  She has truly enhanced our family; such a blessing.  My son is now 10.  It seems like yesterday he was a toddler.  I'm getting old.  The business is growing, which is great!  I'm looking forward to what God will do in 2011.  I have 3 lists of goals...yes 3!  Don't judge me.  My hubby and I set goals for our marriage and then I create goals personally and for the business.  One of my goals for the business is to blog on a regular basis.  So Operation Blog More starts now. 

Christmas
We had a wonderful Christmas Day.  We had family dinner at our home this year so it was an excuse to set the table, Yippee!  I selected the colors blue and chocolate.  {I asked Santa for a professional photographer but no luck, lol}  With my old camera here are the pictures.





Our Tree
In this post, I mentioned our tree Dougie.  Dougie is by far our largest tree to date.  It didn't seem that big at the nursery but in our living room it was huge.  I totally expected a squirrel to jump out at anytime.  It was so big I didn't have enough ornaments to decorate it but we made it work.





I pray you have a prosperous 2011!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment