Monday, December 6, 2010

Baby Daddy Shower

The man shower was so much fun.  The guys were ask to bring a pack of diapers.  I think the couple will be set for at least 4 months!  We played 2 games, tournament style.  The first game was a race to see who could change the baby the fastest.  Good thing we used dolls because they were rough.  The second game was guess the baby food.  I was surprised they were really into it.  Pure comedy!  I created the invitation to look like a sporting event ticket.  The colors of Minnesota were the inspiration.
Here is the food layout
I found these football shaped brownies at Wally World


 I also made water bottle labels

  I kept the decor at a minimum.  This was a simple and cute way to dress up the mantle.  I purchased the iron-ons from Michael's.  The dad took the onesies home at the end of the night.
 All the guests signed the football.  I believe they will display the football in the babies room.
  Daddy's Bowl Jersey
 The daddy holding an adult beverage with a baby hat on it. Silly!
We had a great time!
XOXO,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment